Our client is a Tier 1 supplier for Automotive OEM with several locations in the Benelux.
An overview of your key activities:
Supplier Quality Manager
- Manage the Advanced Supplier Quality Engineering team.
- Lead the advanced SQE and functional responsibility for Plant Supplier Quality.
Main purpose of both positions is to realize the Supplier APQP process and on the back of the project reinforce the Supplier Quality standards and procedures to state of the art OEM tier 1 supplier level.
We are looking for the following skills & competences:
- Educational attainment Master Degree in Quality a/o technical field
- Certified auditor ISO9001 & IATF 16949
- Extensive practical and theoretical expertise in supplier quality techniques: D-/P-FMEA, APQP, 8-D problem solving, containment, firewalls, GP12, CSLI, CSLII
- Practical and theoretical expertise in reading and interpreting drawings, Critical Product Characteristics, metrology, judgement of product non-conformities, machine and product capability
- Proven track record in supplier quality management of state of the art automotive company
- Language: Fluent English in speech and writing, Mandarin is and advantage
- 7 Years of relevant supplier quality management at first tier OEM suppliers
- 7 Years in management positions in international environment, including preferably China/India/Germany
For more information, please contact Judith Rehorst at +31 (0)85 822 82 31 or email@example.com.