Product Assurance Engineer
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a global organisation responsible for defence and aerospace products and services.
An overview of your key activities:
- Update existing Product Assurance plans (PA-plan), set priorities and will act within projects as the PA-contact person to the customer
- You can assess and keys external PA requirements with the internal organization PA requirements and processes
- Contribute to the emergence and maintenance of work packages, with regard to the activities on the Q-area
- Monitor and manage, during project implementation, compliance with PA-requirements for design and detailed design
- Intervene at deviations and proposes measures for, escalates at the right level
- Familiar with configuration management
- You are able to organize data, documentation, and product changes checked in to report the status
- Shall monitor the implementation of existing and additional testing needed in different project phases, both internally and externally and intervenes at abnormalities
- Present reports on checks in all project phases from PA
- You are able to fulfil the role of a project work package manager.
We are looking for the following skills & competences:
- Knowledge of general production processes
- Knowledge of carbon fiber sandwich products and the production processes
- Knowledge of function and structure of (parts of) solar panels, preferably including PVA
- Familiarity with Product Assurance documents
- Strong in written documentation, accurate
- Written and oral communication with externals, in Dutch and English
- Confident, persuasive, tenacious, organised
- A minimum of 5 years Work Experience in the Space industry.
What do we offer?
- You will be joining the Quality Tracking team, where an experienced consultant will be appointed to you for training and support.
- An inspiring international client site in a central location in The Netherlands
- A fulltime position.
For more information, please contact Judith Rehorst at +31 (0)85 822 82 31 or firstname.lastname@example.org.