Quality Tracking can support you in performing a supplier process audit based on a selected list of suppliers. Supplier Quality Assurance solutions can vary depending on the specific needs of your organisation.
Available solutions include:
- Initial research concerning your supplier’s track-record, reviewing all existing data related to supply quality.
- Performing an audit on location at your supplier, using a process audit template.
- Identify and document observations and improvement as well as risk areas
- Report back to you with the findings, suggestions for improvement and actions needed.
In addition, Quality Tracking can provide support in the following areas:
- Firewall Introduction at suppliers location to protect your production lines
- Based on the supplier audit, define problem areas and causes areas needing attention.
- Assign a Quality Tracking experts specialised in Supplier Quality issues to facilitate a Quality Improvement Program by strategic suppliers needing improvement.
Furthermore, we can offer support regarding the following standards:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- OHSAS 18001/ ISO 45001
- API Q1 9th edition, ISO/ TS 29001
- IATF 16949
- BRC/IFS (all standards)
- HACCP, GMP
- ISO 22000
- NTA 8080
- ISO 13485
- ISO 26262