About our client
Our client is a global player in the automotive industry. With its parent company located in Japan, they are used to work in close collaboration with a culture known for its hospitality, which shows at all levels within the organisation.
What will you be doing?
As a Project Quality Engineer you will be assigned to one or several from the internal project teams, which are responsible for the development and testing of the product in order to acquire new projects of series production and in order to actually mass produce their products when the project is acquired.
The Project Quality Engineer insures that the automotive standards and customer requirements are all met and that the organization learns how to improve our processes and avoid future difficulties. It is a divers position in the middle of the organization, with a lot of both internal and external customer contract.
You will also be:
- approving / validating new, internal and supplier manufacturing processes of all the phases of a turbo
- performing internal and external audits on projects and development phase (Process audit, Process Sign Off)
- following up preventive actions related to the product
- cleanliness audit will be also one of your tasks
- approving and validate following up customer supplier 8D reports
- monitoring supplier performance, customer PPM
- creating, updating and implementing quality procedures / instructions
- supporting customer / supplier non – conformity also includes within your remit
Who are we looking for?
For the position of Project Quality Engineer, we are looking for a candidate with the following competences:
- You have a bachelor or master level in a technical related field
- 2 years’ experience in the automotive sector is preferred
- Experience with IATF 16949 / ISO 9001 knowledge is preferred
- You also have knowledge of quality tools and methods
- Flexibility, Analytic and Customer & Service orientation are your core competences
- Regular travel will be required to customers and suppliers
- Fluent English written and spoken. Dutch and German are a big plus as well as, French and Italian are also appreciated but not necessary.
What do we offer?
- You will be joining the Quality Tracking team, where an experienced consultant will be appointed to you for training and support.
- An inspiring international client site in a central location in The Netherlands
- A fulltime position.
For more information, please contact Judith Houtman at +31 (0)85 822 82 31 or email@example.com.
Quality Tracking BV
1322 CJ Almere
Tel.: +31 85 822 82 31