Quality Consultants for the Polish Space Sector
An overview of your key activities:
- Guiding and coaching project’s quality management team in the implementation of the quality assurance elements of the project
- Defining and establishing the PA&S requirements baseline for all project elements
- Monitoring and assessing the implementation of PA&S requirements
- Reporting performed activities, conclusions, farther recommendations on every stage of the project
- Guiding and monitoring the application and procurement of EEE parts, materials and processes and guiding the implementation of applicable requirements
- Participating in all project reviews, including safety reviews (monitoring the manufacturing, integration and test activities with quality assurance audits, mandatory and key inspection points, test witnessing and configuration inspections)
- Working in close cooperation with quality management team
We are looking for the following skills & competences:
- At least 10 years’ experience in the space sector for Large Space Integrators, including 6 years in Product and Quality Assurance
- University degree (MSc) or equivalent qualification in engineering (preferably space related)
- ISO 9001 Auditor Certification
- Practical experience in applying ECSS standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What do we offer?
- You will be joining the Quality Tracking team, where an experienced consultant will be appointed to you for training and support.
- A fulltime position.
For more information, please contact Judith Houtman at +31 (0)85 822 82 31 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quality Tracking BV
1322 CJ Almere
Tel.: +31 85 822 82 31