To be able to continuously inject personally know how with confidence based on solid experience and this towards many organizations is a very rewarding professional path. It is with my strong including Japanese automotive Quality engineering background that I can quickly grasp our customers’ needs and provide solid Quality oriented solutions with the appropriate pace and respect. Quality Tracking is operating worldwide therefore the challenges are of a wide variety and always induced in a very international environment which has been shown to be just my thing for many years.
With an Industrial engineering degree, I started my career as a technical automotive Trainer at Honda Motor Europe. Quickly after that my career changed completely towards the world of Quality growing up within Quality Division of Toyota Motor Europe. Within this OEM the daily Quality Problem solving and Early detection, Early resolution system implementation was my major task leading these activities with an international team of cross departmental engineers. Warranty reduction, resolution speed and implementing prevent recurrence activities were always the key point for me.
Since I have been working for Quality Tracking, I have been involved in projects at Bosal, Hitachi, Mitsubishi Turbo Engines Europe, to name but a few. From holding a global supplier quality management position to 8D training it is with great pride to work for this very high skill scoring Quality focused consultancy firm.
Furthermore, I am currently taking a newly designed function translating, bridging and implementing countermeasure activity between Quality and Production Engineering. A super combination with great effect and satisfaction for our customer.
My expertise is mainly in the following areas:
• Passionate of continuously growing Quality awareness anywhere
• Daily Problem solving, 8D management, EDER systematic, Quality systems implementation
• Recall management, Pre-delivery correction handling and service campaigns
• Data Management : monitoring, analysis and KPI versus target visualization
• Local and international Cross divisional team work to reduce PPM and costs
• Production and Production Engineering expertise
• After sales activities
• Warranty Reduction activities