About our client
Our client is a global player in the automotive industry. With its parent company located in Japan, they are used to work in close collaboration with a culture known for its hospitality, which shows at all levels within the organisation.
What will you be doing?
As part of the Quality Tracking team, you will join the Engineering Department of our client. As a Field Quality Engineer you are wholly in charge of your customers field landscape follow up. From warranty agreements review and negotiation, to technical and financial settlements, you will perform worldwide & real-time data analysis, lead technical investigations and root cause analysis, implement design countermeasures and ensure the lessons learned process. You will work with the support of resident engineers, claim investigators, material analysis experts, and in close cooperation with other departments (sales, engineering, logistics). You will have to report to your customer and lead technical debates keeping in mind the commercial interests of your company.
Business trips will be expected on bi-monthly basis.
Who are we looking for?
For the position of Field Quality Engineer, we are looking for a candidate with the following competences:
- You hold a bachelor or master degree in Mechanical Engineering or a technical related field
- You are a flexible, analytical, and customer & service oriented person
- You have great planning & organization skills and can communicate on different levels
- You have no problem with occasional travel
- You are fluent in both English and French
- Experience with IATF 16949 / ISO 9001 knowledge is preferred
What do we offer?
- You will be joining the Quality Tracking team, where an experienced consultant will be appointed to you for training and support.
- An inspiring international client site in a central location in The Netherlands
- A fulltime position.
For more information, please contact Judith Houtman at +31 (0)85 822 82 31 or email@example.com.
Quality Tracking BV
1322 CJ Almere
Tel.: +31 85 822 82 31