Originating in the 1950s, the popularity of Total Quality Management has increased since the 1980s, and its concepts have been implemented by automotive companies such as Ford Motor Company, General Motors Company, and Toyota Motor Company. Over the last 30 years, the manufacturing industry has undergone a notable shift in terms of pushing geographic and cultural boundaries. An increased dependence on global trade, offshore labour and a worldwide supply chain are the determining factors for where, what, when and how produced goods reach consumers in an increasingly level global playing field.
This shift has been particularly prevalent in the automotive sector, as automotive manufacturers obtain parts from hundreds of suppliers, and the standards for quality are becoming more stringent.
Quality Tracking expertise in Automotive
The Automotive Industry has always been a front runner in the use of quality tools. The work of Quality Tracking originated in the Automotive Industry.
Our consultants have a vast experience in managing complex projects within the Automotive Industry. In the areas of Quality and Project Management for European OEMS as well as their main partners.
We master the quality tools needed to make your organisation a success. With expertise ranging from design to serial production, consultants are able to help you identify areas needing attention.
Some examples of our technical expertise within the automotive industry include:
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) implementation
- Managing Production Part Approval Processes (PPAP)
- Complaint Management, Trouble shooting and 8D Management
- Interim Quality Personnel for Operations and Management
- Internal Process Improvement
- Waste Reduction Assistance
- ISO/TS 16949 Implementation and Certification
- Supplier Quality Development
- Quality Assurance/ Quality Control
- Quality Core Tools Training
All our services and training’s can be adapted to the specific needs of your organisation.
Please contact us if you wish to receive more information.